A man was airlifted to Huntsville Hospital after he was shot in the abdomen at a home in rural Lauderdale County.
It was approximately 4 AM Friday when deputies found the man inside the car with another person approximately 2 1/2 miles from the scene.
It is believed the victim was accidentally shot when someone dropped a gun and it went off outside a home near Highway 20 and County Road 8.
Right now we are still waiting on the name and condition of the victim to be released.
- Lauderdale County shooting sends one man to the hospital
- Decatur shooting sends man to hospital
- Huntsville shooting sends man to hospital
- Man hospitalized after being struck by lightning in Lauderdale County
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation
- Lauderdale County Sheriff's Office investigating shooting
- Huntsville shooting sends 2 to hospital
- Man hospitalized following shooting
- Shooting in affluent Athens community sends man to hospital
- Lauderdale County man charged with rape