The Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Office has released the mugshot and charges for Mickey Joel Paulk.
Paulk, the wanted Limestone County drug charge suspect who was said to be keeping an “attack squirrel” on meth, was captured Thursday night in Killen. Read about that here.
Lauderdale County has charged him with criminal mischief, receiving stolen property, attempt to elude, and possession of a pistol by a felon.
Bond was set at $6,500.
- Lauderdale County sets charges, bond for ‘attack squirrel’ owner drug suspect
- 'Attack Squirrel' owner talks to WAAY 31
- Alabama issues warrant for ‘attack squirrel’ owner
- Alabama ‘attack squirrel’ owner facing new state charge
- Lauderdale County murder suspects released on bond
- Limestone County sheriff: Suspect fed meth to ‘attack squirrel’
- Squirrel-owning Limestone County drug suspect back in court
- Murder suspect released in Lauderdale County on a $50,000 bond
- VIDEO: Attack squirrel and suspect reunite, say ‘public is safe’
- North Alabama's 'attack squirrel' suspect arrested in Killen