Photo Gallery 1 Images
Lauderdale County investigators, the US Marshall's, and One Place of the Shoals investigators arrested a Lauderdale County man for sexually abusing two girls.
Jaun Fuentes is charged with first-degree rape, first-degree sexual assault, and sexually abusing a child under the age of 12.
Investigators said Fuentes is an acquaintance of the victims family and even drugged them during some of these attacks. The victims told investigators Fuentes has been abusing them since 2010. Investigators said the victims would wake up to Fuentes touching them while they were sleeping. Another family member told deputies he saw Fuentes put sleeping medication and other over the counter pills in his victims milk at night.
Deputies say the youngest victim told a school counselor about what Fuentes was doing to her. That's when investigators got involved and the other victim came forward. He is being held at the Lauderdale County Detention Center on a $125,000 bond.
- Lauderdale County man charged with rape
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation
- Lauderdale County man arrested on 76 child pornography charges
- Lauderdale County man arrested for sodomy
- Lauderdale County man arrested for sexual abuse
- Man stabbed at home in Lauderdale County
- Storm damage in Lauderdale County
- Lauderdale County inmate found dead
- Corey Davis pleads guilty in Lauderdale serial rape case
- Florence man arrested on rape charges