Tennessee investigators say a Lauderdale County man is behind bars in Tennessee after he was indicted him for arson.
State fire investigators say Bradley Dale Balentine, 30, of Waterloo intentionally set a Savannah, Tennessee barn on fire on Oct 31.
The barn contained approximately 175 rolls of hay.
Balentine is currently being held in the Hardin County Jail awaiting an arraignment hearing.
- Lauderdale County man accused of setting fire to a Tennessee barn
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation
- Cattle farmer saves accused Lauderdale man's cow
- Lauderdale County man charged with rape
- Lauderdale County man arrested for sodomy
- Storm damage in Lauderdale County
- Limestone County man drowns in Tennessee River
- Man escapes from Lauderdale County jail back in custody
- Lauderdale County shooting sends one man to the hospital
- Lauderdale County man killed as he checked his mail