Photo Gallery 1 Images
Lauderdale County Sheirff's investigators tell WAAY31 one person was shot in the elbow after a domestic dispute.
Investigators said the incident started at a home near Alabama 20 and ended at Clark Gas transfer station on Alabama 20, Sunday evening.
Officials said two people go into a custody argument over children at the home but then other family members got involved.
Officials arrested 61-year-old Ferlin Faries and charged him with domestic violence assault and domestic violence menacing. Investigators said Faries pulled over at Clark Gas transfer when he spotted one of his family members, and then a person rammed his car.
Police said that's when Faries and a family member got into a physical altercation and he ended up firing rounds into a car hitting the victim in the elbow.
Faries is being held at the Lauderdale County Detention Center on a $2,000 bond, but he could face more charges.
- Lauderdale County Sheriff's Office investigating shooting
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigating overnight shooting
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigating shooting on Monday night
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigating early morning shooting
- Limestone County Sheriff's Office investigating shooting involving deputies
- Priceville Police, Morgan County Sheriff’s Office investigating fatal shooting
- Madison County Sheriff's Office lead investigator retires
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigates inmate death
- Madison County Sheriff's Office investigating inmate's death