The Alabama Department of Transportation has lane closures scheduled for Thursday, February 14, on Interstate 65 in Morgan County.
According to a spokesperson with the department, Seth Burkett, the southbound outside lane and shoulder at the south end of the Tennessee River Bridge will be closed from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., and the southbound outside lane and shoulder at Exit 334 (Alabama 67 in Priceville) will be closed from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
To see live traffic maps of the Tennessee Valley, click HERE.
- Lane closures scheduled on Interstate 65 in Morgan County
- Interstate 65 lane closure causing delays
- AL Department of Transportation: Lane closures scheduled on I-65 in Limestone, Morgan counties
- I-65 North lane closures expected in Morgan and Limestone counties
- Drivers can expect delays on Interstate 65 near Tennessee River
- Traffic alert: 3-mile backup reported on Interstate 65 near Decatur
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays on Interstate 65 southbound in Athens
- Decatur firefighters extinguish vehicle fire on Interstate 65
- Elkmont man, 87, dies after rollover wreck on Interstate 65
- I-565 Lane Closures Start Wednesday