Drivers can expect a lane closure because concrete will be poured for a bridge deck on the overpass at Byrd Spring Rd.
The southbound lane of South Memorial Parkway (U.S. 231/Alabama 53) service road will be closed.
The road will be closed between Blvd. South and Members Dr. on Wednesday, Mar. 14, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Alabama Department of Transportation advises motorists to expect delays, plan accordingly and use alternate routes if possible.
- Lane Closure planned for Bridge Work
- I-565 Lane Closures Start Wednesday
- Lane closure on U.S. 231
- Lane closure at Triana Boulevard
- Expect closures on I-565/I-65 this weekend due to bridge work
- Expect lane closures on March 20
- Lane closures on South Memorial Parkway
- Drivers in Decatur can expect lane closures
- Interstate 65 lane closure causing delays
- Emergency Lane Closure in Downtown Huntsville