If you’ve driven over the Whitesburg Bridge lately, you may have noticed a new resident.
High atop the bridge you can see a large osprey nest. WAAY 31 viewer Leigh Ann Counts, who contacted us to make sure we knew about the nest, said there are chicks in it, too.
If you go to see the nest, make sure you are extremely careful. It is located on the Ditto Landing side of the bridge.
Don’t park on the bridge and block traffic.
- LOOK: Osprey family makes home atop Whitesburg Bridge in Huntsville
- Update: All lanes of Whitesburg Bridge now open following wreck
- Huntsville police close portions of Whitesburg Drive following wreck
- Pedestrian hit by vehicle on Whitesburg Drive in Huntsville
- Huntsville police identify pedestrian killed in Whitesburg Drive wreck
- Shark catches fish, seconds later is caught by osprey
- Tree and power line knocked down at Whitesburg Drive, Garland Avenue in Huntsville
- House fire on Whitesburg Drive forces lane closure
- Traffic alert: Downed power pole closes portion of Whitesburg Drive
- Whitesburg Baptist Church closing day care, summer camp programs