An Albertville couple who became the first to give birth to sextuplets at Huntsville Hospital will hold a news conference with their doctors Thursday afternoon.
The three boys and three girls were born earlier this week and are the first born in the state since 2011.
- Parents, doctors hold news conference about sextuplets' birth
- PHOTOS: Albertville mother gives birth to sextuplets
- Family of newborn sextuplets opens up about delivery process
- Parents' 'agonizing' wait for news of missing CDC doctor
- Missile Defense Agency holds small business conference
- NAACP holds press conference, wants justice for Tanner Principal
- President Donald Trump holds news conference on Ukraine call, impeachment inquiry
- Teachers to learn new technology at conference
- Fallen Lawrenceburg firefighter's wife gives birth
- Trump administration finalizes birth-control opt out