Huntsville International Airport is getting more options for travelers.
Frontier Airlines announced it will begin offering service in October to Denver and Orlando out of Huntsville.
The Denver-based airline offers low-cost fares and flies to more than 80 cities in the U.S., Mexico and Dominican Republic.
The new airline won't be the only one offering new flights this year. Silver Airways plans to start offering nonstop flights to Orlando in September. The airline previously planned for flights to start in May but pushed the date back.
- Frontier Airlines comes to Huntsville International Airport
- Huntsville International Airport plans for future expansion
- Huntsville hosts international festival
- Wounded veterans receive warm welcome at Huntsville International Airport
- United adding more flights to Huntsville International Airport
- Help comes to Huntsville International Airport TSA workers
- Huntsville epicenter for international hackathon
- NASA: International Space Station visible over Huntsville
- Face scans for international travelers at Florida airport
- Huntsville Airport to receive $29.1 million grant