Kobe Brown, Lee Generals star, is back on the market after he reopens recruitment, de-committing from Texas A&M.
Brown is Huntsville's player of the year, so he will have some of the top schools looking at him. He announced Wednesday on Twitter he was going to look at other schools after Texas A&M fired their head basketball coach, Billy Kennedy, following a loss in the SEC Tournament.
- Kobe Brown opens recruitment
- Decatur recruiting workers for industrial growth
- Huntsville Police ramp up recruiting efforts
- Ex-police recruit charged with murder in Alabama shooting
- Ex-police recruit in Alabama indicted in fatal stabbing
- Tuscumbia hires retail firm to recruit more businesses
- NCAA adopts college basketball reforms for draft, recruiting
- Chicago police ‘recruits’ new ‘pawfficer’ – Gizmo the police cat
- Underwood-Petersville Volunteer Fire Department to hold recruiting meetings
- Drill sergeant pleads guilty in crash that killed 2 recruits