Kobe Brown, Lee Generals star, is back on the market after he reopens recruitment, de-committing from Texas A&M.
Brown is Huntsville's player of the year, so he will have some of the top schools looking at him. He announced Wednesday on Twitter he was going to look at other schools after Texas A&M fired their head basketball coach, Billy Kennedy, following a loss in the SEC Tournament.
- Kobe Brown opens recruitment
- Kobe Bryant had big plans
- Non-profit hosts open house to recruit Alabama foster parents
- Big recruits land in Alabama
- Decatur recruiting workers for industrial growth
- Huntsville Police ramp up recruiting efforts
- Huntsville police working to recruit more officers
- Mariota, Titans sack Mayfield, hyped Browns 43-13 in opener
- ESPN: Kobe Bryant killed in California helicopter crash
- Nike has completely sold out of Kobe Bryant gear