Alabama football's first SEC game of the 2019 season against the South Carolina Gamecocks at Williams-Brice Stadium on Saturday, Sept. 14 is scheduled for a 2:30 p.m. CT kickoff on CBS, the network announced on Wednesday morning.
The Crimson Tide and Gamecocks will meet for the 15th time overall, with Alabama owning a 10-4 edge in the series. The two teams last met in 2010 with the then-No. 19 Gamecocks knocking off the top-ranked Crimson Tide in Columbia by a score of 35-21.
- Kickoff Time Between Alabama and South Carolina set for 2:30 p.m. CT on CBS
- Kickoff times announced for two more Alabama games
- Kickoff time announced for Auburn vs. Washington opener
- Alabama-Louisville to kickoff ABC's Saturday Night Football
- Auburn to face North Carolina in 2020 Chick-fil-A Kickoff game
- Federal fugitive from Huntsville captured in South Carolina
- South Carolina Senate mulling ban on nearly all abortions
- South Carolina city council OKs slavery apology resolution
- Man faces murder charge in ambush of South Carolina officers
- South Carolina inmate sentenced in Florence drug murder