Kerryon Johnson, the former Auburn running back and Madison Academy grad surprised 20 children form the Boys and Girls club of Lee County with a $100 gift card. Johnson stayed and shopped with the group at Academy Sports and Outdoors. They got backpacks, clothes, new shoes, even some sports equipment for the new school year. Their smiles say it all! Johnson enters his second season with the Detroit Lions this year. Trey Flowers, the Huntsville native, will join him.
The NFL star helped children in Lee County.
Posted: Jul 21, 2019 5:36 PM
- Kerryon Johnson takes kids shopping
- Kerryon Johnson takes home second SEC award
- Kerryon Johnson makes visit to Madison Academy
- Kerryon Johnson 'day-to-day' with shoulder injury
- Kerryon Johnson named AP's SEC offensive player of the year
- AP source: Lions releasing running back Kerryon Johnson
- Med Plus in Florence taking appointments for limited supply of Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine
- Huntsville kids shop with a cop before the holidays
- Johnson & Johnson settles with 2 Ohio counties over opioids
- Johnson & Johnson recalls baby powder due to asbestos concerns
Scroll for more content...