Work on Keel Mountain Road in Madison County is complete, and it was reopened to traffic Tuesday afternoon.
Keel Mountain Road was one of two main roads destroyed by week-long rain in February. Repairs on Blowing Cave Road, which was also damaged by the rain, are complete.
- Keel Mountain Road in Madison County reopened after repairs completed
- Keel Mountain Road repair work moving ahead more quickly
- Madison County Sheriff's Office looking for Keel Mountain burglar
- Keel Mountain, Blowing Cave roads closed after being judged unsafe
- Keel Mountain Road detour causing problems for homeowners
- Stop the rock, some on Keel Mountain don't want quarry
- Keel Mountain Volunteer Fire Department buys new CPR training devices
- Keel Mountain Road parents getting gas cards, bus changes for inconvenience
- Blowing Cave Road in Madison County reopened to the public
- Roads reopen in Limestone County