Decatur Police charged two people only described as "juveniles" with a recent theft at the new Austin High School.
According to police, the suspects entered the new school on Modaus Road on July 16th and stole items from the school office. The two suspects were not identified until July 24th, and what are called juvenile pick-up orders were issued on the 27th.
The two were both located in Trinity of Monday the 30th and charged with Burglary in the Third Degree. At last check, both juveniles are in the Tennessee Valley Youth Services Detention Facility.
- Juveniles charged after theft reported at new Austin High School in Decatur
- Juvenile arrested in connection to Decatur car thefts
- Decatur man charged with identity theft
- Woman charged with theft in Decatur
- Man injured in Decatur wreck charged with auto theft
- Memphis man arrested on theft charges in Decatur
- Decatur man charged with thefts in multiple cities
- Decatur police charge man with burglary, theft from business
- Juvenile taken into custody for Section High School threat
- Madison County juvenile charged in Alabaster school threat