Just Love Coffee Café will be opening a location at the Times Plaza development at 2317 South Memorial Parkway in the fall of 2019.
The café will serve drip coffee, cold brew, nitro, frappes, teas, espresso-based beverages and lattes. The menu will include items like breakfast sliders, egg and cheese biscuits, chicken quesadillas, quinoa-veggie wraps and fruity pebbles and cream waffles.
The company's first brick-and-mortar location was opened in 2011 in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. There are now locations in Brentwood, Tennessee and Nashville.
For more information, click HERE.
- Just Love Coffee Café opening first Alabama location in Huntsville
- Cook Out opens first Huntsville location
- The Cuban Café to open at Promenade Point
- UPDATE: Missing Huntsville senior located
- Rocket Republic brewery to open second location in Huntsville
- This is when Topgolf will open its Huntsville location
- Chuy’s Tex-Mex restaurant opening first Huntsville location
- American Red Cross new location in Huntsville
- Alabama LGBTQ group closes all locations unexpectedly
- 36th Alabama State Games opening ceremony hits Huntsville