Jerraud Powers said he was relieved when he was drafted in 2009.
The Decatur High and Auburn football player says no matter if a player goes in the first or seventh round, success in life is about taking advantage of the opportunities, and making the most of them.
Powers was drafted by the Colts in the 2009 Draft. Indianapolis went the the Super Bowl Powers' rookie year.
- Jerraud Powers gives insight on going through the NFL Draft`
- Minkah, Rashaan talk NFL Draft
- Nashville to host 2019 NFL draft
- Darius Slayton declares for NFL Draft
- Auburn's Carlton Davis, Kamryn Pettway declare for NFL draft
- Fitzpatrick among 5 Alabama underclassmen entering NFL draft
- Two more Bama players announce they're entering NFL Draft
- Sooners QB, A's prospect Kyler Murray declares for NFL draft
- Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa among juniors granted eligibility for NFL draft
- Huntsville Pocket Guide provides insight for visitors