Alex Trebek, host of Jeopardy! which airs weekdays from 3 to 4 p.m. on WAAY 31, took to YouTube recently to thank fans for reaching out to him after he announced earlier in March that he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
Read some of his message here and watch it entirely in the attached video
“Hi everyone, I just want to take a few moments to say thanks to the – believe it or not – hundreds of thousands of people who have sent in tweets, texts, emails, cards and letters wishing me well following my recent health announcement. I’ve heard from former contestants – even Watson, the IBM computer, sent me a get-well card.”
- Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek thanks fans for well wishes after cancer revelation
- WATCH: Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek updates fans following brain surgery
- Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek announces stage 4 pancreatic cancer diagnosis
- Video: Jeopardy! host Alex Trebek gives update on cancer fight
- Alex Trebek says he's in 'near remission' with his cancer
- Make-A-Wish looking for wish granters
- Alex Trebek: I have 'surges of deep, deep sadness' but I'm optimistic about the future
- Twitter removes accounts linked to Alex Jones
- Harvest man wins more than $20K on 'Jeopardy!'
- Trump says Sessions’ DOJ has placed GOP in midterm jeopardy