A Jemison High School student is fighting for his life in a hospital, after a wreck Friday morning on Pulaski Pike near Sparkman Drive, about 2 miles from the school. Huntsville Police say the slick roads may have caused the crash.
The 17-year-old student was driving to a Jemison High School band performance for homeless veterans when he lost control of his vehicle and hit a utility pole. He was the only one in the car when the wreck happened, according to police. Huntsville Fire and Rescue helped free the teen from the car.
- Jemison High School student hospitalized after car wreck
- Student hospitalized after fight at Jemison High
- Jemison student hospitalized after fight sues campus security officer
- Students arrested for Jemison High fight that sent 6 to hospital
- Jemison High evacuated after bomb threat
- No charges filed against Jemison High teacher
- Jemison High School announces partnership with Auburn University
- Jemison High School security guard acquitted of assault charge
- 5 students arrested for involvement in brawl at Jemison High School
- Students from Mae Jemison High School in Huntsville speak out about principal's resignation