James Clemens had a record signing day Wednesday on National Signing Day.
Six football players signed their national letters of intent to play college ball.
Dylan Blackburn and Lee Coleman are going to Alabama A&M.
Jon Granger is going to Lindsey Wilson.
Jordan Johnson heads to Delta State. Christian Brown is taking his talents to West Georgia, where he will play against Jordan this season.
Chris Hope is going to East Tennessee State University, joining their football program.
Head Coach Wade Waldrop says more student athletes will sign in the coming weeks, too.
Congratulations to all!
- James Clemens has record signing day
- James Clemens grad signs with D-1 program
- Brotherly love at James Clemens
- James Clemens Trio Commits on Early Signing Day
- James Clemens Jets are taking off
- Bob Jones takes down rival James Clemens
- Car crash drill at James Clemens High School
- Jamil Muhammad comes home to walk for James Clemens Graduation
- James Clemens preparing for the 2019 football season
- Former James Clemens quarterback Jamil Muhammad commits to Georgia State