Nick Saban announced Monday that Jalen Hurts suffered a high ankle sprain during Alabama's game against Tennessee.
Saban said Hurts had a minor procedure, but he doesn't expect the backup QB to be out for long.
The injury happened on his 21-yard touchdown run.
Jalen took to Instagram, posting a post-procedure picture.
- Jalen Hurts undergoes ankle surgery
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa faces ankle surgery
- Could Jalen Hurts transfer from Alabama?
- Woman undergoes two surgeries after Florence police dog bites her
- Melania Trump undergoes kidney surgery at Walter Reed medical center
- Tide's Tua Tagovailoa tweets support for fellow QB Jalen Hurts
- Saban: Jalen Hurts’ comments don’t affect Alabama team
- Jalen Hurts and Tua Tagovailoa inspiring everyone around them
- Alabama’s Jalen Hurts honored before National Championship game
- Reports: Alabama QB Jalen Hurts enters NCAA transfer portal