Nick Saban announced Monday that Jalen Hurts suffered a high ankle sprain during Alabama's game against Tennessee.
Saban said Hurts had a minor procedure, but he doesn't expect the backup QB to be out for long.
The injury happened on his 21-yard touchdown run.
Jalen took to Instagram, posting a post-procedure picture.
- Jalen Hurts undergoes ankle surgery
- Could Jalen Hurts transfer from Alabama?
- Woman undergoes two surgeries after Florence police dog bites her
- Melania Trump undergoes kidney surgery at Walter Reed medical center
- Tide's Tua Tagovailoa tweets support for fellow QB Jalen Hurts
- Saban: Jalen Hurts’ comments don’t affect Alabama team
- Free2Be undergoing state audit
- Transgender service member gets gender reassignment surgery
- School Resource Officers from across the country undergo training in Huntsville
- Jimmy Kimmel's baby son has successful second heart surgery