Jackson County authorities say a man wanted for assault is now in custody following a multi-day search.
Deputies say James Murray, 58, turned himself in Friday -- two days after he stabbed a 25-year-old in the leg.
Authorities arrived at the scene of the reported stabbing on County Road 25 in Skyline at 9 a.m. Wednesday.
Murray was believed to have left the scene with another person. There is no word whether or not the other person was an accomplice.
The stabbing victim was taken to an area hospital.
Murray remains in the Jackson County Jail on a $2,500 bond.
- Jackson County stabbing suspect turns himself into authorities
- Jackson County deputies searching for suspect after stabbing
- Authorities in Jackson, Marshall counties involved in chase with suspect
- Police investigate stabbing incident in Jackson County
- Jackson County authorities searching for missing woman
- Authorities locate missing man in Jackson County
- Jackson County murder suspect posts bond
- Suspect charged for Jackson County murder
- Jackson County deputies search for suspect accused of stabbing man in the leg
- Jackson County authorities renew search for 72-year-old Decatur man