Photo Gallery 7 Images
Flooding conditions have been reported on some North Alabama roads due to heavy rain.
County Road 507 near County Road 65 in Jackson County is heavily flooded, according to emergency management officials. They say County Road 142 near County Road 65 is also flooded.
You can find a full list of North Alabama roads impacted here.
- Jackson County roads heavily flooded
- Hobbs Island Road heavily flooded on Friday
- Jackson County Road 17 still damaged from February 2019 flooding
- Jackson County prepared for historic flooding
- Jackson County officials make flood preparations
- Flood waters rising in Jackson County
- Photos: County Road 17 in Jackson County remains closed after flooding
- Officials work to find road fixes in Jackson County after flood damage
- Flood damage is getting worse on some roads in Jackson County
- Jackson County roads flooding after more than 24 hours of constant rain