A man arrested in January for the shoting death of a Tennessee man has been released from the Jackson County Jail.
Christopher Kenneth McCallie, 26, of Stevenson, posted a $50,000 property bond and was released Thursday night, according to the Jackson County Sheriff's Office.
McCallie and Brittany Joyce Smith, 30, also of Stevenson, are both charged with the murder of Joshua Todd Smith. Smith was shot and killed at a home on Sharon Drive in Stevenson Jan. 16.
Smith is still in jail on $250,000 bond.
McCallie and Smith have a preliminary hearing scheduled for March 7.
- Jackson County murder suspect posts bond
- Suspect charged for Jackson County murder
- Suspected murders being held without bond
- Murder suspect's bond reduced almost $100,000
- Murder suspect released in Lauderdale County on a $50,000 bond
- Murder-Suicide under investigation in Jackson County
- No bond for Florida school shooting suspect
- Jackson County stabbing suspect turns himself into authorities
- Jackson County deputies searching for suspect after stabbing
- Two suspects arrested in Jackson County on drug-related charges