Bond has been revoked for a Jackson County woman charged with murder.
The Jackson County Sheriff’s Office says a mental evaluation determined Brittany Joyce Smith, 30, of Stevenson is not competent to stand trial. Bond was revoked pending her placement at a mental institution.
Smith was arrested and charged in connection with the January 2018 murder of Joshua Todd Smith of Jasper, TN.
- Jackson County murder suspect found not competent, bond revoked
- Bond revoked for Franklin County murder suspect
- Jackson County murder suspect posts bond
- Jackson Co. attempted murder suspect bonds out of jail
- Waffle House shooting suspect's $2 million bond revoked
- Accused cow abuser's bond was revoked
- Lauderdale County murder suspects released on bond
- Suspect charged for Jackson County murder
- Suspected murders being held without bond
- Murder suspect's bond reduced almost $100,000