Jackson County Sheriff Chuck Phillips told WAAY 31 his deputies arrested a Hollywood man for shooting and killing his wife.
Jerimiah Nix is accused of killing his wife early this morning on Poplar Street.
The 32-year-old was booked into the Jackson County Jail. Nix is in jail without bond until he sees a judge. That first court appearance could happen Monday.
- Jackson County man accused of killing his wife
- Police: Tennessee man reported killing his wife
- Man accused of assaulting referee at Jackson County football game
- Fish kill investigation underway in Jackson County
- Woman killed in Jackson County rollover wreck
- Jackson County man killed in ultralight aircraft crash
- Phoenix man accused of killing estranged wife, 2 children on Christmas pleads not guilty
- Man accused of murdering wife, Ardmore man formally charged in Limestone County
- Authorities locate missing man in Jackson County
- Two accused of running counterfeit scheme in Jackson County