A Stevenson man is behind bars after Jackson County sheriff's investigators say they found at least one nude photo of a minor on his phone Thursday.
Michael Wayne Jones, 43, is currently being held on no bond following the arrest, and he is charged with possession of pornographic material involving a minor.
Deputies say they are still investigating the case at this time.
- Jackson County investigators find nude photo of minor on man's phone
- PHOTOS: Seven arrested in Jackson County drug bust
- Police investigate stabbing incident in Jackson County
- PHOTOS: Five charged in Lawrence County drug investigation
- Grandmother scares away nude burglar by removing teeth
- Man facing drug sale charges in Jackson County
- Woman shoots man after assault in Jackson County
- Jackson County man killed in ultralight aircraft crash
- Jackson County authorities renew search for 72-year-old Decatur man
- Jackson County man faces manslaughter charge following deadly wreck