Jackson County deputies are searching for a 58-year-old man accused of stabbing another man in the leg Wednesday morning.
Chief Deputy Rocky Harnen says the suspect, James Murray, is likely the person who stabbed the man off County Road 25 in Skyline around 9 a.m.
Skyline police say they found a 25-year-old with the stab wound when they arrived at the home. The victim was taken to an area hospital.
Investigators believe Murray left the scene with another person in a light blue late 80s model Chevrolet truck, and they are working to get a warrant for his arrest.
The Jackson County Sheriff's Office is asking anyone with information on Murray's whereabouts to call (256) 574-2610.
- Jackson County deputies search for suspect accused of stabbing man in the leg
- Jackson County deputies searching for suspect after stabbing
- Jackson County stabbing suspect turns himself into authorities
- Police investigate stabbing incident in Jackson County
- Jackson County authorities searching for missing woman
- Jackson County authorities renew search for 72-year-old Decatur man
- Jackson County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing man
- Jackson County man accused of killing his wife
- Man accused of assaulting referee at Jackson County football game
- Jackson County murder suspect posts bond