Jackson County deputies say a Bryant man is behind bars after they found him with $125,000 worth of stolen items at his property.
An investigator was on County Road 489 in Bryant working a seperate case when he said he noticed several boats in a yard which matched the description of stolen items out of Hamilton County, Tennessee. Authorities later found an all-terrain vehicle which was reported stolen out of DeKalb County.
Deputies arrested Aaron Ray Taylor and charged him with three counts of possessing stolen property and four counts of obscuring a vehicle identification number.
Taylor remains in the Jackson County Jail on a $25,000 bond. Deputies say they are still investigating this case.
- Jackson County deputies arrest Bryant man after recovering $125K worth of stolen items
- Stolen Picasso painting worth $28 million recovered after 20 years
- Madison County Sheriff's Office locates stolen items, arrests two men
- Jackson County church recovers after tornado damage
- DeKalb County Sheriff's Office recovers narcotics, stolen vehicle during arrest
- Thousands of dollars worth of items stolen from Huntsville wedding venue
- Florence police recover Jeep stolen from Georgia, arrest 3
- Gurley police recover stolen emergency vehicle
- Morgan Co. sheriff's deputies recovering after crash
- Items worth $500,000 reportedly were stolen from a rental car used by Alex Rodriguez and an ESPN crew