President Donald Trump’s daughter and advisor, Ivanka Trump, will visit North Alabama Tuesday, according to the White House.
She will visit the Alabama Robotics Technology Park in Decatur (the park is in Limestone County and annexed into Decatur).
Ivanka Trump is scheduled to discuss workforce development.
- White House: Ivanka Trump headed to Decatur's Alabama Robotics Technology Park
- Repairs to Alabama Robotics Technology Park in Decatur expected to last 6 to 8 months
- 18-wheeler crashes into Alabama Robotics Technology Park, catches fire
- Officials: Crash, fire did more damage to Alabama Robotics Technology Park than previously thought
- Surgical robots bound for Alabama
- Ivanka Trump meets with North Alabama students on manufacturing expansion
- Decatur Head Start playground burned
- Alabama football team to visit White House
- Ivanka Trump in Decatur to promote jobs, Toyota transition of FAME apprenticeship program
- Ivanka Trump defends her private email account