Huntsville's hockey team is coming off their President's Cup Championship, with 11 returning players ready to wreak some more "Havoc."
The season kicks off Friday in Birmingham against the Bulls. This series was lopsided last year for the Havoc, but they were on the winning side, only losing to the Bulls once.
Returning Center, Sy Nutkevich, says he's ready for another season, and he's ready for another go at the cup.
It's the Montreal native's third year in Huntsville, so he's pretty adjusted to the south.
"I've had a blast here," Nutkevich said. "I love it here, the weather is great, the people, the 'ya'll-ing.'"
The Havoc have a string of road games before they're back at the Von Braun Center on November 9.
- It's game week for the Huntsville Havoc
- Huntsville Havoc parade road closures
- Huntsville Havoc opens training camp
- Havoc force decisive game three vs. Macon
- Huntsville Havoc team visits Neonatal ICU at Huntsville Hospital
- Havoc clinch playoff berth
- Huntsville Havoc host first home game at the Von Braun Center
- It's hockey night in Huntsville as Havoc start playoffs
- Havoc fall 3-2 in game 2 of President's Cup Finals
- Havoc ready for 'physical' series with Peoria