Thunderstorms and showers will be possible through the overnight hours but coming to an end by sunrise. Severe weather is unlikely but some stronger wind gusts with the cold front are possible. Much of North Alabama will remain dry after sunrise Friday morning and through Friday evening. Rain chances do pick back up Friday night and into Saturday morning with best chances north.
Through the next 7 days rain chances will be possible each day but many days rain will come in the early mornings or night time. If you have outdoor plans continue to check in with the forecast daily as adjustments in timing will change day to day. Expect an additional 2-3" of rain through late next workweek.
- Isolated strong to severe storms possible through early Friday
- Isolated thunderstorms Friday, severe storms possible Saturday
- Isolated strong to severe thunderstorms Monday
- Isolated strong to severe thunderstorms possible Tuesday
- Isolated severe storms possible Wednesday
- Isolated strong to severe storms possible Monday evening
- Isolated strong to severe storms possible through late tonight
- Isolated strong thunderstorms possible Wednesday
- A few showers Friday, strong to severe storms possible Sunday
- Hot with an isolated storm Friday