Strong thunderstorms moved through the Tennessee Valley early Wednesday morning. These storms produced gusty winds and heavy rain. Expect mostly dry conditions through the early afternoon hours. Another hot and humid afternoon Wednesday will lead to more pop-up showers and thunderstorms. Through this evening some stronger thunderstorms could produce damaging straight line winds.
Afternoon and evening thunderstorms will remain possible each afternoon heading into this weekend. Coverage will likely pick up Friday with widespread thunderstorms expected for the Tennessee Valley. Afternoon highs will continue to warm to the low 90s with isolated mid 90s possible nearly every afternoon through next week.
- Isolated severe storms possible Wednesday
- Isolated thunderstorms Friday, severe storms possible Saturday
- Isolated severe thunderstorms possible Sunday
- Isolated strong thunderstorms possible Wednesday
- Isolated strong to severe storms possible Monday evening
- Warm with isolated storms Thursday
- An isolated storm chance Sunday
- Isolated strong to severe thunderstorms Monday
- Hot with an isolated storm Friday
- Isolated storms and a few clouds Thursday