The widespread rain will come to an end around midnight tonight and clear Sand Mountain in the early morning hours Saturday.
The rest of Saturday will be dry with some peeks of sunshine but much cooler, highs will struggle to reach 60° for most in the afternoon. The next wave of widespread rain arrives late Sunday morning. Some embedded thunderstorms are possible but severe weather is unlikely.
- Dry but cooler Saturday
- Dry and cooler Saturday, more rain by Sunday
- Dry but cool Saturday, rain returns Sunday
- Dry today but rain moves in Saturday
- Dry weekend but much cooler
- Blustery but dry Sunday
- Rain Chances Continue Saturday, Drier On Sunday
- Perfect Saturday, rain increases Sunday night
- Warmer Saturday, rain chances return Sunday
- Sunny Saturday, rain returns Sunday night