We still could see an isolated shower or storm in the Valley through this evening. But the best chance of that happening would be for Sand Mountain. Once we get into tonight we will be calm and quiet again.
Sunday morning looks dry but the afternoon we will see scattered showers and storms form once again. This trend will continue for most of the next week. Just about every day has a 50% chance for rain and storms.
- An isolated storm chance Sunday
- Isolated Storm Through This Evening, More Storms Sunday
- Seasonably warm Saturday, isolated storms Sunday
- Warm with isolated storms Thursday
- Isolated severe storms possible Wednesday
- Isolated strong to severe storms possible Monday evening
- More scattered storms Sunday
- Strong storms Tuesday evening
- Isolated thunderstorms Friday, severe storms possible Saturday
- Hot with an isolated storm Friday