JACKSON, Tenn. (AP) - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is asking for the public's help as the agency looks into the death of a woman in Weakley County.
TBI said the body of 43-year-old Dallas Chantel Bennett was found in the Sharon section the west Tennessee county on Monday. She had been reported missing on Friday.
Investigators say Bennett was last seen alive walking along Mount Vernon Road on the morning of Oct. 1.
Anyone with information that can help the ongoing investigation should call 1-800-TBI-FIND or the Weakley County Sheriff's Office.
(Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Investigation into Tennessee woman's death
- Deputies investigate woman's death in Gurley
- Tennessee hatchet death suspect arrested in Kentucky
- Police investigating child's death
- Death Investigation in Triana
- Wheelchair-bound woman car jacked in Tennessee
- Death investigation underway in Decatur
- GUILTY: Jury returns verdict in shooting death of Tennessee teenager
- Man suspected in Kentucky officer's death killed in Tennessee
- Head of Tennessee school board charged in wife's death