Road work on the Tennessee River Bridge is causing a lane closure.
The Alabama Department of Transportation says, the northbound lane on the bridge will be closed Wednesday, July 25th from 8:30 a.m. until Thursday, July 26th at 3:00 p.m.
Drivers are advised to use extreme caution when driving through the area.
The department also advises drivers to find an alternate route or expect to endure delays.
To check traffic on the bridge before leaving the house head to ALDOT's website. If I-65 is highlighted red or dark red, traffic is congested.
- Interstate 65 lane closure causing delays
- Lane closures scheduled on Interstate 65 in Morgan County
- Drivers can expect delays on Interstate 65 near Tennessee River
- Traffic Alert: Expect delays on Interstate 65 southbound in Athens
- Traffic alert: 3-mile backup reported on Interstate 65 near Decatur
- I-565 Lane Closures Start Wednesday
- Lane closure on U.S. 231
- Lane closure at Triana Boulevard
- Wreck causes morning headaches on Interstate 565