Three inmates who escaped the Marion County Jail early Thursday morning were recaptured just before 10AM Thursday morning.
Right now we're working to get more information from the Marion County Sheriff's Office regarding where and how they were recaptured.
In their initial report, the sheriff's office reported the three men overpowered a correctional officer and escaped.
Two of the three men have with ties to The Shoals.
Leslie Cameron has ties to Franklin County. He is serving time for Attempting to Elude, and False Identity to Obstruct Justice.
Thomas Green has ties to Colbert County. He is in jail for rape in both the first and second degree.
The third inmate, Christopher Spain, has ties to Jasper. He was convicted on charges of Theft of Property 1st, Criminal Mischief 1st, Break and Enter a Vehicle, and Theft of Property 2nd.
- UPDATE: Inmates recaptured hours after Marion County Jail escape
- Tuscumbia escaped inmate recaptured
- Escaped inmate recaptured
- Escaped inmate recaptured in Huntsville
- UPDATE: Escaped Marion County inmate captured
- UPDATE: Escaped inmate from Montgomery recaptured
- Escaped inmate in Madison County recaptured
- Authorities recapture escaped Franklin County inmate
- Escaped inmate recaptured in Franklin County
- Work release inmate recaptured, faces escape charge