Two Morgan County Jail inmates are accused of trying to get drugs into the jail, and authorities are looking for the people who brought them for the inmates.
Morgan County Drug Task Force agents said they found Suboxone strips in some items that were brought for inmate Jonathan Harris, 30, who was in jail on charges that included receiving stolen property and DUI.
Drug task force agents also said they found methamphetamine in some property that was brought in for Steven William Page, 55, who's being held on federal charges. Page also had meth sewn into the lining of some clothing, they said.
Authorities said they believe two people from Etowah County brought the drugs to the inmates on the same day. Lindsey Casey of Oneonta and Lena Skelton of Attalla are both wanted.
Harris and Page are now facing second-degree promoting prison contraband charges.
Anyone with information about Casey and Skelton's location is asked to call their local law enforcement agency.
- Inmates accused of getting drugs in Morgan County Jail
- Inmate escaped from Morgan County Jail
- Former jail warden sues Morgan County sheriff
- 3 arrested for drugs in Morgan County
- Morgan Co. inmate escapes work detail
- Inmate dies at Jackson County Jail
- Woman arrested for attempting to sell Morgan County inmate's medication
- Escaped Morgan County inmate found dead in Florida
- Morgan County inmate died from "undisclosed medical reasons"
- Morgan County inmate charged with attacking detention officer