Authorities in south Alabama are looking for an inmate who escaped from a work release facility overnight.
Jonah Andrew Salers, 23, escaped from Loxley Work Release Center in Baldwin County around 2:45 a.m., according to Alabama Department of Corrections officials.
Salers was serving a four-year sentence for third-degree burglary out of Etowah County. He was sentenced in October 2016.
Salers is 5'9" and 170 pounds with brown hair and green eyes.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call their local law enforcement agency or the Alabama Department of Corrections at 1-800-831-8825.
- Inmate escapes Alabama work release
- Inmate escapes from south Alabama work release center
- Work release inmate recaptured, faces escape charge
- Inmate Escapes From Camden Work Release
- Alabama authorities capture escaped inmate
- Inmate recaptured after leaving work release center
- UPDATE: Inmate who escaped Decatur work release captured
- Authorities recapture inmate who escaped from Decatur Work Release facility
- Lawrence County sheriff seeks inmate who escaped work release
- Inmate who escaped from work release recaptured in Albertville