An Alabama inmate convicted of manufacturing drugs escaped a work release facility early Friday morning, the Alabama Department of Corrections reported.
Anthony Marler left the Childersburg Community Based Facility in Talladega County at approximately 1AM wearing his jail issued white uniform. He is serving a 20-year sentence of a drug manufacturing conviction out of Clay County.
Anyone who has seen Marler is asked to contact the Alabama Department of Corrections at 800-831-8825.
- Inmate escapes Alabama work release
- Work release inmate recaptured, faces escape charge
- Inmate escapes from south Alabama work release center
- Alabama authorities capture escaped inmate
- UPDATE: Inmate who escaped Decatur work release captured
- Authorities recapture inmate who escaped from Decatur Work Release facility
- Tuscumbia escaped inmate recaptured
- Escaped inmate recaptured
- Search for escaped inmate
- Escaped inmate captured