After a cool start to the day, we're heating up over the weekend. Temperatures hit the upper 80s this afternoon with a few passing clouds. Tomorrow morning we return to our muggy and mild pattern as temps kick off near 70 and the afternoon holds highs near 90 degrees.
In regard to rain chances, we'll have a 20% chance for a pop up storm starting Sunday. Many locations will stay dry with plenty of sunshine. In fact, rain chances are far from substantial, even until next Thursday when they go up to 30%. You'll find consistency in the temperatures too....we are getting ready to begin a steak of days with highs around 90 and lows around 70.
- Increasing heat & humidity
- Health effects of summer heat and humidity
- A few storms, increasing heat
- Hot, humid, and stormy
- Alabama GOP gets increasing heat about Moore
- Hot & Humid To Start September
- Uncomfortably humid with a handful of storms
- Not as humid and slightly cooler
- Lower humidity not here to stay
- Heat Advisory Through Saturday