Ider High School in DeKalb County dismissed at 10 a.m. Tuesday due to water pressure issues.
The school says the staff noticed there was little to no water pressure Tuesday morning, and the maintenance department was sent to make repairs.
Repairs are anticipated to take at least four hours to complete, DeKalb County Schools posted to Facebook.
- Ider High School in DeKalb County dismisses early due to water pressure issues
- Sylvania School in DeKalb County dismissing early due to water pressure issues
- Lawrence County Schools dismissing early due to flooding
- Schools dismissing early Monday due to severe weather threat
- Some North Alabama schools dismissing early due to inclement weather
- Off-duty Ider police officer arrested for DUI
- Weather worries causing schools to dismiss early
- Blossomwood Elementary in Huntsville dismissing early due to plumbing problems
- Some Jackson County Schools dismissing due to rain, flooding
- Tanner Elementary School and Tanner High School closing early due to water main break