The Little Red Rooster Company is voluntarily recalling their “NadaMoo!” brand of Strawberry Cheesecake non-Dairy Frozen Dessert.
Approximately 26,000 pints are being recalled due to an declared almond ingredient. The Recall has a best by date of 08/09/2020. The pints also have a UPC code of “854758001020” listed on the barcode on the back.
North Alabama was included in the list of recall locations.
Here’s a list of stores that flavor of NadaMoo! was sold:
- Naturally Yours Grocery & Deli in Huntsville
- Naturally Yours Grocery & Deli in Decatur
- Publix in Madison
-Publix in Muscle Shoals
-Publix in Owens Cross Roads
You can return your pint of NadaMoo! Strawberry Cheesecake Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert for a full refund.
- Ice cream being recalled in North Alabama grocery stores
- Blue Bell recalling Butter Crunch Ice Cream produced at Alabama plant due to broken tool pieces
- Woman shot, killed inside Birmingham grocery store
- Another person was caught on camera licking ice cream in a store, police say
- Decatur lawmaker wants harsher penalties if the 'ice cream licking' trend catches on in Alabama
- Space Delivery: Astronauts get ice cream, make-own pizzas
- Panera Bread recalls cream cheese over listeria fears
- Alabama Publix stores not affected by ground chuck recall
- Grocery store sees boom in business from winter weather threat
- Huntsville Police search for suspect in grocery store burglary