Update 7:46 a.m.:
The Alabama Department of Transportation reported that all lanes of interstate-65 are back open.
Alabama State Troopers are on the scene of a tractor trailer crash along interstate 65. Right now, all southbound lanes are blocked between Moorsville Road and Priceville. Traffic is being diverted to 31 South through Decatur.
State Troopers said they’re not sure right now what caused the tractor trailer to overturn Thursday morning, but they have been able to get the truck back up off its side. It happened just before 5 a.m. Officials said the truck was hauling milk and before they can haul it off the interstate, they have to unload all the milk.
- I-65 Southbound back open after an overturned 18-wheeler crash
- Overturned 18-wheeler shuts down part of I-65 in Limestone County
- I-65 Southbound lanes back open after tractor trailer wreck
- 18-wheeler crash closes southbound I-65 lanes for more than 7 hours
- Overturned 18-wheeler near Zierdt Road
- 18-wheeler wreck blocks I-65 in Cullman County
- All southbound lanes reopened on U.S. 231 in Meridianville after 18-wheeler overturned
- Overturned 18-wheeler blocked traffic in Decatur
- Tractor-trailer overturned on I-65 near Ardmore
- Road reopened after 18-wheeler crash