Travelers can expect a lane closure this weekend on I-65 northbound near Exit 340 in Limestone County due to road maintenance.
The northbound outside lane will be closed at 8 p.m. Friday, September 14 and reopen by 4 a.m. Monday, September 17.
Contractor Wiregrass Construction will be removing and replacing concrete slabs on the Interstate 565 overpass and the Norfolk Southern railroad overpass north of I-565. These improvements are part of a $15.4 million fund to resurface 12.4 miles of I-65 milepost 339 north of the Tennessee River Bridge and Exit 351 of U.S. 72.
According to the Alabama Department of Transportation, drivers should exercise caution as the speed limit will be lowered to 50 mph in the construction zone.
- Lane Closure on I-65 northbound to be expected this weekend
- I-65 North lane closures expected in Morgan and Limestone counties
- The lane closure on the northbound South Memorial Parkway cancelled
- Traffic Alert: Expect lane closures on I-65 in Morgan and Limestone counties
- Expect lane closures on March 20
- Drivers in Decatur can expect lane closures
- Traffic Alert: Crews closing outside lane, shoulder on portion of I-65 northbound in Morgan Co.
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Truck on fire, closes northbound lanes of I-65 in Cullman
- AL Department of Transportation: Lane closures scheduled on I-65 in Limestone, Morgan counties
- Traffic alert: Wreck closes some northbound lanes of Memorial Parkway