The Alabama Department of Transportation is advising drivers of lane closures in Morgan and Limestone counties taking place Thursday, January 24.
The outside lane and shoulder of Interstate 65 northbound roughly one mile north of Exit 347 in Limestone County will be closed Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for milling and patching, if weather permits.
The northbound outside lane and shoulder at Exit 318 in Morgan County will be closed from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. for the installation of a new pole, if weather permits.
- I-65 North lane closures expected in Morgan and Limestone counties
- Traffic Alert: Expect lane closures on I-65 in Morgan and Limestone counties
- AL Department of Transportation: Lane closures scheduled on I-65 in Limestone, Morgan counties
- Lane Closure on I-65 northbound to be expected this weekend
- Lane closures scheduled on Interstate 65 in Morgan County
- Expect lane closures on March 20
- Drivers in Decatur can expect lane closures
- Traffic Alert: Single-lane closures expected on I-565 westbound in Limestone Co.
- Overturned 18-wheeler shuts down part of I-65 in Limestone County
- Traffic Alert: Crews closing outside lane, shoulder on portion of I-65 northbound in Morgan Co.