Huntsville Police are investigating a crash that happened along Interstate 565 Monday morning.
Police said the crash happened at the Mooresville Road Exit just before 6:30 a.m. The interstate was backed up past the I-65 interchange for over an hour. One driver said it all started when a driver rear-ended another, which caused a chain reaction.
At least three cars and a semi-truck that smashed into the barrier were involved. Police have not said if there were any injuries.
- I-565 backed up due to wreck
- Multiple wrecks reported along I-565
- Traffic Alert: Westbound I-565 lane blocked due to wreck
- Woman hospitalized following car wreck on I-565
- I-565 lanes shut down for morning wreck
- Truck wreck, diesel spill causes partial closure of I-565
- Traffic Alert: I-565 eastbound lanes reopened after wreck
- Traffic alert: Eastbound lanes of I-565 at Exit 19A back open after wreck
- Traffic alert: All lanes of Memorial Parkway at I-565 back open after multiple wrecks
- Traffic Alert: I-565 at Wall Triana back open after several wrecks