Lanes will be closed starting at 9:00 am on Wednesday and Thursday. Huntsville Utilities Electric Operations will repair street lights while the roads are closed.
Wednesday's work will begin at the eastbound lane from the Research Park Boulevard Exit to the top of Chapman Mountain.
On Thursday, crews will finish the eastbound side and start work on the westbound side from the top of Chapman Mountain, to the North Memorial Parkway exit.
Work is expected to be finished by 3:30 pm both days.
Drivers are asked to avoid the area if possible,
If possible, travelers are advised to plan an alternate route to minimize any inconvenience.
- I-565 Lane Closures Start Wednesday
- I-565 lanes shut down for morning wreck
- Traffic Alert: Single-lane closures expected on I-565 westbound in Limestone Co.
- Truck wreck, diesel spill causes partial closure of I-565
- Lane closure on U.S. 231
- Lane closure at Triana Boulevard
- Traffic Alert: Westbound I-565 lane blocked due to wreck
- Traffic Alert: I-565 eastbound lanes reopened after wreck
- Multiple wrecks reported along I-565
- Victim in I-565 shooting dies