Boats will literally be almost flying across Lake Guntersville on Saturday and Sunday.
This year, there are five high-speed race classes instead of two.
On Friday, before the official races begin, race-goers can listen to a concert that evening, followed by another one on Saturday. It's the second year the powerboat racing world has come to Marshall County.
- HydroFest is this weekend at Lake Guntersville
- HydroFest in Guntersville wants volunteers
- Excitement builds for Guntersville's HydroFest
- Guntersville Lake HydroFest organizers announce partnership with Powerboat Nationals
- Guntersville, Marshall County preparing for HydroFest 2020
- Tickets go on sale next week for Hydrofest in Guntersville
- Photos: Check out the fun at HydroFest in Guntersville
- Guntersville Hydrofest fans try to stay cool in high temps
- Small plane takes dive into Lake Guntersville
- HydroFest 2018: Andrew Tate establishes a course record in Guntersville at 157.866 mph